Adobe makes all MAX 2009 sessions available for free online
Adobe announced that it would be putting all of the content presented at this year's MAX conference online, for free. Yep, that means that you can learn from the same presenters as the people who paid thousands of dollars to attend MAX. Speakers like Christian Cantrell, Raymond Camden, Russell Brown, Grant Skinner, and much more.
Available topics include:
- Day 1 keynote
- Day 2
- Flex for Mobile Devices
- ColdFusion with Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, and Exchange
- Building Applications for iPhone with Flash Professional CS5
- Moving from Flex 3 to Flex 4
- What's Coming in Adobe AIR 2
- ColdFusion for PHP Developers
- much more
While I'm sure that making these presentations available online is somewhat self-serving for Adobe, I give them many kudos for the move. They're really starting to understand the meaning of community and this move will really help them out.